Assistant Engagement Project Manager
This is an exciting time to join the Construction Innovation Hub. One year into our four-year programme, a critical factor in our success will be engaging actively with stakeholders across the construction sector and beyond.
We are looking for an innovative, enthusiastic, engagement specialist to join our growing and diverse team. This is the ideal role for someone at an early stage in their career, ready to take a step upwards into a new and challenging role which will allow them to deepen their knowledge and expertise.
Reporting to the Hub’s Head of Comms & Engagement, this person will:
- Support the Engagement Project Manager in the planning and delivery of a comprehensive package of programme-level and workstream-level engagement activities
- Work with the Engagement PM to identity opportunities to engage with the Hub’s critical stakeholders such as construction businesses, supply chain partners, sectoral associations and professional bodies
- Identify and develop new tools and channels to facilitate engagement
- Take a lead in planning and delivering engagement meetings, workshops and roundtable discussions
- Capture and analyse engagement data and compile reports for senior management
- Manage stakeholder enquiries, liaising as appropriate with technical experts across the programme
- Attend and represent the Hub at conferences, networking events and working groups
- Work with the Communications PM to produce high-quality, digital and print content to support the Hub’s stakeholder engagement (videos, animations, brochures etc.)
- Support the wider comms and engagement team as required on a range of external and internal communications and engagement activities
- A minimum of 3-5 years professional experience in an engagement, public affairs, corporate affairs or equivalent role
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in an efficient, agile and timely manner
- An eagerness to learn new skills, grow and develop in the role
- An outgoing and confident personality, at ease representing the Construction Innovation Hub in direct one-to-one engagement with a diverse range of stakeholders as well as at events and conferences
- Excellent team-working and interpersonal skills and a supportive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Previous experience of the construction sector would be an advantage, but is not mandatory
BRE is an equal opportunities employer.
While this advert may state a specific location or hours, we encourage flexibility and are happy to have a conversation on how this role could be fulfilled in a different way