Agresso Design & Support Lead
BRE are looking for a candidate to support and assist in technical improvements their Agresso system, which is used across BRE for financial management. The successful candidate will have played a key role in the support of Agresso and at least one Agresso upgrade project. They will be experienced in the configuration of core aspects of the system, be a self-starter with a proven experience of providing excellent customer service demonstrated by successful management and prioritisation of a full and varied task list and ensure the application complies with standards and regulations such as International Standards on Auditing (UK) (‘ISAs’) & ISO 9001 and GDPR. Excellent communication skills are required, as is the ability to take ownership of tasks and carry out their duties with little supervision.
The primary function of the Agresso Design & Support Lead role is to ensure that BRE’s Agresso system is supported and improved in line with agreed service levels. The role will take the lead and steer the development of Agresso, by providing insight into the ‘art of the possible’ for the system, configure & test changes and build awareness of improvements through ‘train the trainer’ sessions with Super-Users.
In addition, the role will be involved in the implementation of new business systems and the integration with other BRE corporate systems, including the specification of improvements and their configuration, testing and integration into live services.
The corporate application environment includes; Agresso, the Office 365 suite, Dynamics CRM and SharePoint Online, as well as a small number of legacy document management applications.
- Deliver business KPI reports and technical finance reporting, developing reporting tools and databases to support reporting across the business.
- Own support of Agresso system answering queries raised by Users of the system and resolving issues raised via the IT Service Desk.
- Own the Agresso system including any system development, design, complex reconfiguration and upgrades.
- Ensure systems and processes within the Finance function are fit for purpose and meet the broader needs of the business.
- Proactively drive efficiencies within the finance function through process analysis and re-design.
- Drive standardisation, simplification and efficiencies in finance processes through seeking appropriate solutions.
- Client relationship management with internal BRE colleagues as well as relevant 3rd parties.
- Partner and consult with senior stakeholders to identify, analyse and deliver finance solutions that drive business benefits.
- Operate as a team player within the finance team to identify and seek out opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Provide training to business Users on the Agresso system.
1. Demonstrable experience with core finance elements including;
- Chart of Accounts and Account Rules
- Journals and GL07 post backs
- Income Recognition
- Use and maintenance of reporting trees
2. Demonstrable Agresso configuration skills in 4 or more of the following;
- Accounts Payable
- PCB and SOP Invoicing
- Accounts Receivable
- Projects and Work orders
- Timesheets and absence
- Core HR
- Training and Competencies
- Work flow
3. Demonstrable involvement in at least one Agresso Implementation / upgrade
4. Demonstrable advanced SQL skills
5. Demonstrable mid-level Excelerator report writing skills
6. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages, specifically Excel, SQL, T-SQL and PowerPoint
7. Strong skills in conducting financial data analysis, assimilation and reporting
1. Demonstrable ability to work with little supervision
2. Demonstrable ability to take ownership of and manage varied task list
3. Strong communication and documentation skills
4. In-depth experience of operating within a small but complex finance function
5. Demonstrable experience of driving change in financial systems and processes to deliver business benefits
1. Experience of using and writing PowerShell script.
2. Experience of Business Continuity, including Disaster Recovery testing.
3. Experience of supporting any of the following applications:
- Office 365
- Sharepoint Online
- Dynamics CRM
4. Knowledge of accounting
5. Experience of working within a complex organisation with a diverse portfolio of business interests
BRE is an equal opportunities employer.
While this advert may state a specific location or hours, we encourage flexibility and are happy to have a conversation on how this role could be fulfilled in a different way